"Daftar Nagapoker" by Charles M. Smith



"Daftar Nagapoker" by Charles M. Smith can be purchased in both an e-book and an audio book format, although it is the latter that I found to be my favorite. The book was my first introduction to Charles M. Smith and I was surprised at how well he did in capturing the feel of his great work "The Dragon and the Exile." This story was also one of the first pieces I read on this blog that featured a hidden gem of a book called "The Vertebrae," a collection of short stories written by Charles M. Smith. In this book, Charles M. Smith tells the story of a man who buys a car and after a few weeks realizes that the whole thing is a scam.





What makes "Daftar Nagapoker88 " even more enjoyable is that it was written by an author that is not only well known for writing fantastic fantasy, but also is a fan of this genre. It is obvious from reading this book that Charles M. Smith knows his stuff when it comes to penning good stories. There are some good twists and turns that keep the book interesting. I especially liked how Charles M. Smith managed to tell a story that deals with a very realistic premise in such a way that it is very accessible and easy to follow. Readers who do not like their books to get too complicated will certainly find this book to be a treat.

The only complaint I have is that the book could have been longer and I would have loved to have gotten a little more out of it. However, when you consider that the book is only sixty pages long, I find that it is quite a refreshing and good read for most people. Whether you are a serious fan of Fantasy or a new writer that likes to read this type of fiction, I suggest that you read "Daftar Nagapoker" by Charles M. Smith.

No comments