Daftar Situs PelangiQQ



After three years in the Bolanakuta Para, and some time in Bali, I was astounded to learn that there was a Westerner living in Situs PelangiQQ. The company office was across the street from my hotel, and I walked over to meet the staff. After a friendly introduction, I was led to a desk in the corner.

The office was by far the most serene of all the small hotels in Situs PelangiQQ. The decor had an air of traditional Indonesian design, with plain walls and white towels. There were no windows, just a picture window on the wall. A female receptionist greeted me and asked if I would like a cup of coffee or tea.




I found myself quite taken aback when I met daftar pelangiqq . He was described as being an extremely "dark" man, with dark hair. This, indeed, fit Daftar. He was in his mid-thirties and was incredibly tall. Standing up, he looked more like a gorilla than a human.

We chatted for a while, and he told me he was from Chicago. He said he came to Situs PelangiQQ to teach English. At this point I had already been to this location before (he lives in an apartment near the ocean) and knew this is where the staff members live.

Daftar spoke of his thoughts on living in Situs PelangiQQ. He spoke of the peace he felt when he walked around, and how beautiful the landscape was. He also spoke of his fondness for the Bali summer season.

The five other Indonesians working in the office where Daftar lived were very friendly and all spoke good English. They were happy to tell me what a delightful place Situs PelangiQQ was. The bedding was well made, and after ten minutes in bed, I still did not feel tired.
The first day Daftar took me to the beach. It was a large open area surrounded by palm trees, with water around you.

For a while, we sat in the sand, looking at the water, as Daftar told me how beautiful it was to be out in the sun. I did not want to leave until I felt that time had come to go home. As the sun disappeared, I emerged from the water and the room was quiet, save for the sound of our footsteps running up and down the stairs.

No comments